5 Apps to Help Out Busy Insurance Agents Like You
Growing your agency often requires getting out of the office for things like networking, prospecting, and meeting clients. This is one reason why today’s mobile technology is so vital, allowing you to conduct business even when you’re not sitting behind the desk.
Here are five of the top mobile apps that can help you be more productive no matter where you wander.
- GoToMeeting allows you to stay connected and talk with other members of your agency’s sales team in real time without all the back and forth of multiple emails. iPad users can use the FaceTime feature via video chat.
- QQCatalyst is an agency system that allows you to manage all of your client information and policies anywhere at any time. Once you’re back in the office, it’s easy to switch back from your mobile device to your desktop.
- SignNow is an easy way for prospects to sign insurance applications and policies, essentially eliminating the need to print, sign, scan, upload, and email documents. Invited signers receive an email, sign with their finger tip, and then email the document(s) back to you.
- FullContact is a business card reader and organizer all in one. Just scan the information on the card, and it’s instantly added to your contact list. And, because information is managed by a real-live person, duplicate entries are identified and merged, keeping your contacts up to date. Just think, no more business cards cluttering up your desk or never being able to find the right card when you need it.
- ScanPages is a document-scanning app that lets you use your smartphone’s camera to turn documents into PDF files. Easily send your files to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, or to an awaiting inbox.
These are just a few of the great apps available for busy insurance agents. Interested in learning more? Do your own online research to see how other new apps can help you better manage your time, productivity, and office with just a swipe of your finger.