MiniCo Offers Final Webinar in Master Class Series Presented
by Self-Storage Expert M. Anne Ballard
PHOENIX, ARIZ. – MiniCo’s four-part webinar event The Hat Lady Speaks: Master Class Series concludes on December 20, 2012, with a session focused on helping facility owners and managers develop a plan to increase sales and profits in the coming year. Leading self-storage expert M. Anne Ballard, president and founder of Universal Management Company, will present the two-hour online training session entitled Ready, Set, Go! Planning for 2013.
The session will focus on finding hidden income, maximizing the leasing season and energizing income results.
Areas of focus will include:
Finding Hidden Income
- Identifying target income types using the management summary
- Adding more than $20 in profit to each move in with box sales
- 100% tenant insurance enrollment
- Getting real about discounts and fees
- Budgeting and goal setting
Maximizing the Leasing Season
- Evaluating your store to identify obstacles
- Maximizing your drive-by traffic
- Planning marketing programs and measuring results
- Increasing referrals and traffic
- Closing the highest percentage of walk-ins
Energizing Income Results
- Measuring conversion ratios
- Creating powerful presentations
- Managing events and networking
- Utilizing free and low-cost advertising
- Selling techniques for sensational results
The cost of this session was originally $149.95, but it is now being offered for $25 as a special holiday promotion by MiniCo and Universal Storage Management. For details or to register, visit www.ministoragemessenger.com/masterclass
Ms. Ballard is a highly regarded self-storage industry icon, a frequent speaker at industry conventions and workshops, and a regular contributor to the Mini-Storage Messenger,Self-Storage Almanac, and other self-storage publications. Her latest book is The Hat Lady Speaks: Marketing Self-Storage, which may be purchased at www.ministoragemessenger.com.
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, publishes the Mini-Storage Messenger, the leading monthly trade magazine covering the global self-storage industry. Other publications include the Self-Storage Almanac, Self-Storage Canada, Self-Storage Now!, Mobile Self-Storage Magazine, and the Self-Storage Buyer’s Guide.
About MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, was founded in 1974 as a provider of specialty insurance products and publications for the self-storage industry. Today the company is a full-service managing general agency offering multiple specialty property and casualty insurance products for a variety of unique industries and exposures. MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, the parent company of MiniCo Insurance Agency of Canada, Incorporated, is a member of the Aran Insurance Services Group.
For More Information
Mini-Storage Messenger – www.ministoragemessenger.com
Social Media & Circulation Coordinator