An RSS feed stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. It is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. It allows you to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites you are interested in.
Here are some ways an RSS feed can help increase traffic to your blog:
- Improve your search engine rankings.
- Automate delivery for your content.
- Easily generate new targeted subscribers.
- Drive quality traffic from other websites
- Broaden your marketing horizon.
- Widen your content distribution.
Here are some ways we at MiniCo Insurance Agency improve our search engine ranking. Search engines are looking for:
- Content that is very fresh.
- Content that is updated on a regular basis.
- Content that is relevant enough.
An RSS feed makes your content delivery automatic. Delivering your content manually can create many hassles and more work than is necessary. If you are not offering feeds, you are missing out on an opportunity to keep your clients and associates informed on what your business is up to. This is a great tool. When you start receiving subscribers, you will not have to wait for them to come to you. You will be going straight to them!
MiniCo Insurance Agency