Taking the time to collect customer feedback is important. Having a system in place to make this easier and more fluid is a benefit for every member of your team. By making a habit of collecting feedback, you can potentially identify someone who had a negative or unsatisfactory experience with your agency and turn it around before that client leaves a poor review online.
Client feedback can help you identify:
- Communication breakdowns
- Problems in your contract or sales material
- Offensive wording or conduct
- Frustrating moments
Also, they can point out what you have been doing well, which can help you steer your agency in the right direction.
While there is no one method that will work for everyone, there are a few easy-to-implement ideas to help capture your customers’ opinions.
- Remember to ask your clients how they found your agency after serving them.
- Send out a survey shortly after they have become your client.
- Make sure to monitor your social media and online review portals for new reviews.
Try not to pester past clients with a bombardment of emails and phone calls while trying to get feedback. Make it a natural process. Hopefully, during your time together, you will have created an authentic relationship that will give them the extra push to provide real feedback.