MiniCo Employment Opportunities
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE STAFF ACCOUNTANT
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, seeks a customer service motivated, detailed-oriented A/R Staff Accountant to process accounts receivable and other miscellaneous accounting functions in our Phoenix, Arizona, office.
Multi-tasking a variety of Accounting duties including, but not limited to:
- Daily check deposits
- Credit card and ACH processing
- Maintaining the integrity of the aged receivables and billing
- Maintaining spreadsheets & schedules
- Weekly revenue reporting
- Process quarterly royalty payments
- Prepare and input month-end journal entries
- Process monthly refunds and cancellations
- Uploading and managing reports
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Various administrative projects
- General ledger account analysis for applicable areas of responsibility
- Year-end audit schedule preparation for applicable areas of responsibility
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent of at least 5 years of experience in a practical accounting environment.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems and financial software systems applications. Advanced knowledge of accounting PC applications.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of online EDP environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (ability to formulate spreadsheets is required).
- NetSuite software experience a plus.
- Insurance knowledge a plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.