MiniCo Employment Opportunities
Is responsible for aiding in the processes associated with the design, development, administration and project management of insurance applications at an enterprise level.
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities and successful completion of insurance systems projects assigned
• Become an expert on the various Business Systems, Enterprise Tools & Environments in which JenCap business units operate
• Provide business analytics deliverables including business requirements, training & support materials, UAT scripts, System Enhancement Specifications, and System Resolution Steps by gathering information from Vendors, SMEs, project team, and the Implementation Manager
• Technical support & liaison between Business Users, IT, external support & application vendors, and carriers (as needed)
• Analyze reported issues & determine resolution, noting if training or development are needed
• Prepare status reports for on‐going team projects and/or operational support requests
• Develop internal documentation to support new features and procedures for software enhancement, such as software release notes and training materials
• Document & communicate requirements or system specifications with internal & external teams (i.e. stakeholders, vendors, project team, etc.)
• Document & communicate with internal & external teams resolution notes and steps to duplicate reported bugs/issues
• Be a self‐starter capable of self‐managing and meeting or beating deadlines consistently
• Assist in the selection, implementation, integration and maintenance of packaged and custom software solutions
• Independent worker capable of tracking assignments to completion, including those of Vendors & Project Team
• Detail oriented and highly analytical creating the highest quality of work
• Problem solver & highly adaptable to shifting priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Team player and confident working with and supporting business teams including leadership
• Technical skillset and easily adapting to new tools
• MGA and Policy admin system experience (specifically: Blue Goose Expert Insure, Applied TAM System, EPIC Concept One, Instec, Vertifore AIM)
• Use of third-party solutions including various insurance carrier websites as well as DocuCorp, Raters, etc.
• Productivity: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Team project planning/collaboration tools such as Jira, Excel, Project, Smartsheets, Wrike, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
Demonstrated past experience (5+ years) in a problem solving and project management role with a working knowledge of Insurance systems and IT requirements are needed.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com