Mini-Storage Messenger Offers New Self-Storage Marketing Resource
PHOENIX, ARIZ. – Mini-Storage Messenger now offers the dynamic new marketing resource Crush Your Competition: 101 Marketing Tips for the Fastest Way to Huge Profits by Marc Goodin. The book is available for purchase at www.ministoragemessenger.com for $24.95.
Crush Your Competition provides 101 weeks of specific, proven marketing ideas designed to be implemented with minimal or no cost with the goal of maximizing profits. Topics include the following:
- Step-by-step guide to marketing a self-storage business
- No-cost strategies for keeping clients longer and increasing referrals
- Tips to improve customer service and rent more units
- Tactics for penetrating the market
- Maximizing sales from drive-by and walk-in prospects, telephone calls, Internet users, retail customers, and existing tenants
- Strategies for competing with the real estate investment trusts (REITs) and large operators
- Personal insights and case studies
Author and civil engineer Marc Goodin has over 20 years of experience as a self-storage developer and owner in the United States and Canada. He has drawn from his real-life marketing experience to create a hands-on marketing tool complete with examples, ideas and strategies that may be implemented immediately.
About Mini-Storage Messenger
Mini-Storage Messenger is the leading monthly trade magazine covering the global self-storage industry. MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, publishes Mini-Storage Messenger in both print and digital formats. Other publications include theSelf-Storage Almanac, Self-Storage Canada, Self-Storage Now!, Mobile Self-Storage Magazine, and the Self-Storage Buyer’s Guide.
About MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, was founded in 1974 as a provider of specialty insurance products and publications for the self-storage industry. Today the company is a full-service managing general agency offering multiple specialty property and casualty insurance products for a variety of unique industries and exposures. MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, the parent company of MiniCo Insurance Agency of Canada, Incorporated, is a member of the Aran Insurance Services Group.