Agribusiness Insurance

MiniCo offers Agribusiness Insurance products in partnership with an AM Best A-rated carrier. With its focus on commercial agribusiness and farm and ranch, MiniCo is dedicated to providing customized insurance solutions for independent agents and insureds.

MiniCo’s Agribusiness expertise combines with our agents’ knowledge and personalized service to achieve the most effective insurance solutions for policyholders.

Target Classes

  • Cattle ranches
  • Citrus groves
  • Commercial sod farms
  • Dairies*
  • Equine*
  • Feed mills (livestock only)
  • Feedlots
  • Field/row crops including:
    • Beans
    • Berries
    • Cotton
    • Cranberries
    • Grains
    • Onions/garlic
    • Potatoes
    • Sunflower seeds
    • Vegetable growers
  • Fruit and vegetable grower/packer/shipper
  • Grass, corn, and soybean seeds
  • Hay/alfalfa
  • Hops grower/processor
  • Livestock
  • Orchards and vineyards*
  • Rice drying and storage operations
  • Wholesale nurseries

*Specialty endorsements available for these classifications

Coverage Highlights

  • Commercial automobile
  • Liability
    • Chemical drift liability
    • Commercial general liability
    • Employee benefits liability
    • Employment practices liability
    • Farm employers liability
    • Farm liability
    • Limited pollution
  • Personal watercraft and recreational vehicles
  • Umbrella liability
  • Property
    • Barns and outbuildings
    • Business personal property
    • Commercial property (including dwellings)
    • Crime coverage
    • Dwellings
    • Equine care, custody and control
    • Equipment breakdown
    • Farm personal property
    • Household personal property of others
    • Identity fraud expense
    • Loss of farm income
    • Loss of use
    • Milk contamination and leakage
    • Transit coverage

For more information, download our flyer.

Key Contact

Nathan Garrett

Vice President, Underwriting

Get a Quote

MiniCo partners with independent insurance agents that have a specific focus on agribusiness insurance. Contact us for more information or to get a quote.


File a Claim

Non-Emergency Claims or Claims During Business Hours

Submit Acord loss notices to
Fax: 513-345-1361

Emergency Claims Outside of Business Hours

California: Contact SAMS & Associates at (918) 928-7267 and identify the loss as being under GAI Agribusiness policy.

All Other States: Contact Crawford & Company at (866) 354-0148 and refer to program #014211 Agribusiness; or contact Cunningham Lindsey – USA at (800) 621-5410 and identify the loss as being under GAI Agribusiness policy.

When calling any of these emergency call centers to report a loss, you will need to provide the insured name, applicable policy number, specific site location, loss information, and the telephone number where the policyholder can be reached.

Once reported to any of these vendors, the response will be similar. An experienced adjuster will call the policyholder to get detailed first-hand information as to the event and provide direction/information needed for loss mitigation, emergency services, temporary housing, etc. If the event warrants, a local field adjuster will be dispatched to the loss site. The vendor will report the loss to Great American on the next business day for the claim to be set up and also assign the claim to internal claim staff.

Industry Insights

We’re excited you want to explore career opportunities at MiniCo!

You are about to be redirected to the careers page on our parent company website Here you will find all available positions at MiniCo as well as our affiliate companies.

Please wait while you are redirected or click here.