PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION LIABILITY
Property Owners’ Association Liability
Property owners’ associations make decisions and take action on behalf of their members. Association directors, officers, trustees, employees, and volunteers need liability insurance to protect against lawsuits and allegations of wrongful acts. MiniCo’s Property Owners’ Association Liability program provides Directors & Officers (D&O) coverage for a vast spectrum of associations. We work exclusively with A-rated carriers and provide customized solutions for your client.
- Homeowners’ associations (HOA)
- Condo owners’ associations (COA)
- Residential co-ops
- Commercial owners’ associations
- Mixed-use owners’ associations
- Miscellaneous property owners’ associations
- Bilateral extended reporting period
- Capacity up to $2M on primary policies
- Claims-made and reported form
- Duty to defend
- Non-Monetary Damage coverage available
- Third-Party Discrimination coverage available
Senior Vice President, Professional Liability
Get a Quote
Submit a completed application and a copy of the full past year’s financials including income statement and balance sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This program is available to wholesale brokers only.