Nonprofit Case Study
This case study illustrates how MiniCo delivered complex exposure solutions to a large nonprofit organization operating a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility.
Insurance for a Large Nonprofit Organization
The diagram above shows how specific expertise was used in analyzing, identifying, and quantifying the exposures that can result from this type of business.
- Outpatient and inpatient facilities
- Residential facilities including youths
- Health care operations
- Large automobile schedule
- Needed adequate medical malpractice for health care professionals
- Client could not find adequate liability limits coverage
- Previous carrier did not provide medical malpractice coverage
- Client suffered poor lost history because of inadequate fleet safety procedures
- Provided general liability including sexual and physical abuse
- Provided umbrella liability limits for the catastrophic loss
- Established risk management for auto fleet safety which reduced claim frequency and severity