- General aggregate limit (per location).
- Bodily injury definition; includes mental anguish and mental injury.
- Expanded definition of who is an insured
- Medical expenses; $20,000.
- Additional insured; provides automatic status for others where required by written contract.
- Waiver of subrogation (included)
- Sexual/physical misconduct coverage; by endorsement with separate limits.
- Professional liability; offers a broad insuring agreement that covers the insured without restriction to a specific business, operation, or social service/nonprofit activity.
- Vicarious/contingent liability; includes protection for the secondhand liability of the agency for the acts of MDs, psychiatrists, independent contractors, and employee/volunteer professionals by endorsement.
- Medical doctors and psychiatrists; primary coverage for employed doctors by endorsement.
- Broad form definition of who is an insured.
- Occurrence or claims made.
- Accounts receivable; described premises $250,000/away from premises $25,000 per occurrence; electronic data processing equipment, media, and data $200,000.
- Ordinance or law coverage B and C $200,000.
- Spoilage $50,000.
- Business income property in transit $50,000.
- Money and Securities (in/out) $25,000.
- Extended business income no coinsurance; applicable 180 days.
- Blanket building/personal property/with business income; may be subject to sublimit.
- Computer fraud $50,000/$100,000.
- Employee theft including ERISA $50,000.
Not intended for use in Florida
- Low rates across a wide spectrum of classes
- Includes out-of-pocket expenses for work-related injuries
- Network of local medical providers
- Online access to workplace safety and return-to-work resources
Workers Compensation Flyer (PDF)
* If a risk does not fit our program, coverage can be placed through Risk Innovations, a Jencap company.
- Liability limit $1,000,000 combined single limit.
- Hired auto physical damage.
- Broad form named insured.
- Employees/volunteers as insured.
- Blanket waiver of subrogation.
- Rental reimbursement.
- Temporary substitute auto/physical damage coverage.
- Includes all additional insureds in the underlying policies (follow form with underlying policies).
- Territorial limitations are eliminated.
- Occurrence defined as happening during the policy period.
- Bodily injury definition includes mental anguish and mental injury.
Some coverages may not be available in all states. Coverage limits vary by state.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Coverage statements shown are simplified descriptions only. The full and exact contract is contained in the policy. Eligible classes of businesses are limited.