If It's Collectible, We’ll Cover It!
Serious collectors need specialty coverage that protects the full collectible value of their items. MiniCo Collectibles Insurance covers hundreds of collections from fine art to sports memorabilia.
MiniCo Collectibles Insurance offers more complete coverage at a competitive premium when compared to traditional homeowner policies. Plus the application process is simple and fast.
Sample Eligible Collection Categories (not inclusive)
- Action Figures
- Includes posable characters made of plastic or other materials based on the characters of a film, comic book, video game, or television program.
- Antique Rugs and Tapestries
- Includes rare or antique rugs, including tapestries. "Rare" means having an unusual quality, merit or appeal and is seldom found. "Antique" means 40 years or more of age.
- Automobile Memorabilia
- Includes art, models, books, flags, clothing, autographs, prints, pieces of vehicles (steering wheels, hubcaps, hood ornaments, etc.). Automobile memorabilia excludes fully or partially completed vehicles.
- Books and Manuscripts
(including maps, prints, etc.)
- Includes books, manuscripts, maps, prints, collectible photographs and autographs.
- Cameras (Vintage)
- Includes "vintage" cameras, including projection machines, films and related articles of equipment.
- Coin Collections
- Includes rare coins. "Rare" means having an unusual quality, merit or appeal and is seldom found.
- Collector Plates
- Collector Plates
Includes china and souvenir plates (featuring commemorative events, picturesque locales, seasons, etc.).
- Comic Books
- Includes rare, unique or novel comic books.
- Includes rare, unique or novel items of personal interest made of crystal, which includes but is not limited to glassware, tableware, vases, decorative ornaments, etc.
- Includes rare, unique or novel dolls.
- Includes statuettes that represent human, deity, or animal figures made of stone, clay, ceramic, metal, glass, wood or plastic.
- Fine Art
(paintings, drawing, prints, photography, etchings, statuary, bronzes, porcelains, etc.)
- Includes paintings, drawing, manuscripts, prints, fine art photography, etchings, statuary, bronzes, antiques, porcelains and other bona fide objects of art, historical value or artistic merit.
- Fishing Tackle (Antique)
- Includes rare, unique or novel items including but not limited to lures, rods, reels and other related fishing tackle.
- Includes garments trimmed with fur or consisting principally of fur.
- Includes rare, unique or novel items of personal interest made of glass, which includes but is not limited to glassware, tableware, vases, decorative ornaments, etc.
- Guns and Related Equipment
- Includes rare and antique firearms. "Rare" means having an unusual quality, merit or appeal and is seldom found. "Antique" means 40 years or more of age.
- Jewelry and Watches
- Includes articles of personal adornment generally containing antique and designer gemstones, silver, gold, platinum, or other precious metals or alloys. This includes items that may contain pearls, and precious and semi-precious stones. Unset or uncut precious and semi-precious and precious gemstones do not qualify for this jewelry policy. Watches include vintage, collectible, everyday time pieces worn on the wrist, as a necklace or in a pocket.
- Model Trains
- Includes locomotives, rolling stock, streetcars, tracks, signaling, roads, vehicles, buildings, model figures, lights and features such as streams, hills and canyons or the like.
- Movie Memorabilia
- Includes rare, unique or novel items of personal interest including posters, programs, prints, collectible photographs and autographs, or similar items.
- Musical Instruments and Related Equipment
- Includes musical instruments and related articles of equipment not being performed for pay.
- Musical Instruments for Pay
- Includes musical instruments and related articles of equipment being performed for pay.
- Includes Christmas, garden, lawn, peak ornaments (used under the peak of the eaves of a building), ornamental plants, etc.
- Includes earthenware, stoneware and porcelain.
- Rare, Unique or Novel Items
(items of personal interest and memorabilia)
- Includes collectibles of a rare, historic or unusual nature.
- Rocks and Minerals
- Includes rocks and mineral specimens, but excludes cut and uncut precious and semi-precious stones as well as gems.
- Silverware, Gold Ware, Pewter Ware
- Includes silver-plated ware, goldware, gold-plated ware and pewterware, but excludes jewelry.
- Sports Memorabilia
(trading cards, autographs, etc.)
- Includes trading cards, autographs and miscellaneous sports-related collectibles.
- Stamp Collections
- Includes rare stamps. "Rare" means having an unusual quality, merit or appeal and is seldom found.
- Teddy Bears
- Includes rare, unique or novel bears.
- Includes rare, unique, or novel items of personal interest including but not limited to: construction sets, dolls, animals, stuffed animals, miniatures, vehicles, puzzles, games, promotional merchandise, educational items, etc.
- Includes vintage and collectible wine, wine containers and their contents, storage units, climate-control systems, wine furnishings and accessories.