Ensure the safety of your employees and customers by developing a flood evacuation plan for your business that includes the following:
- Conditions that will activate the plan
- Specific evacuation procedures
- Maps of evacuation routes
- Procedures for accounting for all personnel
- Emergency functions with staff assignments
- Emergency equipment
Don’t forget to include the flood evacuation plan in your ongoing training for managers and team members. Check out OSHA’s Evacuation Plans & Procedures eTool for valuable tips.